Wednesday 31 May 2017

READ THIS JOKES – THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY SURELY

Pappu had hit Tappu with his Bicycle and then said to tappu that you are so lucky, so pappu got excited and said you have hit me and said I am lucky.
Then Pappu said yes you are lucky because of today Is my holiday, I am Driving Daily Truck.

Husband to Wife – Before Marriage you done too much Fast,
Wife – Yes, I have sixteen Mondays Fast.
Husband- then why not after Marriage?
Wife – Because if I married you and , I lost trust From Fast.

Wife to husband – why you havn’t said that you have “RANI” named another Wife.
Husband – No, I have told you.
Wife – When?
Husband – remember that, when I have told that after marriage I will treat you Like “RANI”.

Ramu was enjoying travel in Market, and he has hold his wife’s had on his hand.
Shyamu asked Ramu – you had married 7 years ago and still your love to wife is just Amazing,
Then Ramu said – nothing is actually you are thinking , but if I leave her hand then she goes away for Shopping in any Shop.

Pappu and his Friends Playing Cards and suddenly Police Came out. Then pappu run and sit on police Van.
Police asked – why are you sit here ?
Pappu – Last time when you catch me , that time I didn’t got Sit , so today I First Sit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment